What Is Internet/Social Media Addiction?
- An Internet or computer is a good source of knowledge but it becomes an addiction when you do excessive use of it to keep yourself busy in free time rather than spending time with near and dear ones, reading.
- This way, the person becomes dependent on using the Internet and needs to spend more and more time online or offline on a mobile, tablet, laptop, etc. to achieve the same. A person or student can’t resist and stop themselves from being looking at the screen.
- Many of the time it is observed in children they just look for the moving object and not in terms of gaining any knowledge. The biggest example of this is videos like unboxing toys.
- Do you play video games on the Internet in excess? Are you compulsively shopping online? Can’t physically stop checking Facebook? Is your excessive computer use interfering with your daily life your relationships, your work, your study in school?
- If your answer is yes then this workshop is for you and you’re and near and dear who are going under this stress.